Our company is based in our home city of Auckland, New Zealand.
Mondumo is registered through New Zealand’s Companies Office as Mondumo Limited.
To learn about the name Mondumo read Travel Philosophy.
Our current tour on offer is a two week tour of New Zealand.
We have plans to offer tours to other destinations in the near future.
We’re always open to new ideas and keen to know what you think – please let us know if there is a specific country or destination that you are interested in.
Whilst being high quality, we are also down to earth in our approach. Our tours are not intended to shield tour members from the society they visit, but instead to encourage them to embrace and connect with it.
You can read more about the Mondumo Travel Philosophy here.
- Colin Mairs on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-mairs-3416a961/
Colin Mairs on facebook https://www.facebook.com/colin.mairs.9
Mondumo facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mondumosmallgrouptours/
Excursion Scotland facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ExcursionScotland/
Excursion New Zealand facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ExcursionNZ/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/excursionscot
Colin featured in the media:
- ‘Glasgow Rises and Shines’ (The Sydney Morning Herald): http://www.traveller.com.au/glasgow-rises-and-shines-2xxlj
- A Glasgow les murs s’animent / In Glasgow the walls are animated (Le Monde): http://voyages.blog.lemonde.fr/2012/12/02/a-glasgow-les-murs-saniment/
- Colin reciting a poem in Rick Steves’ house: http://blog.ricksteves.com/blog/guides-variety-hour-scotland-haggis-and-happy-birthday-robbie-burns/
- “Behind the scenes” moments from filming with TV5 Monde / Discovery Channel for a TV show about Glasgow: http://ports.tv5.ca/2015/index.php?page=derriere-la-camera-glasgow