- “I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”― Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Globe-trotting destroys ethnocentricity. It helps you understand and appreciate different cultures.” ― Rick Steves
- “Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.” ― Gustave Flaubert
- “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” ― Mark Twain
- “Be the change you want to see in the world.” ― Ghandi
- “There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” ― Nelson Mandela
- “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” ― Anon
- “Jobs fill your pockets. Adventures fill your soul.” ― Anon
- “Collect moments, not things.” ― Anon
- “In the end, we only regret the vacations we didn’t take.” ― Anon
- “He aha te mea nui o te ao?
What is the most important thing in the world?
He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
It is people, it is people, it is people.” ― Maori proverb
- “Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.” ― Anon
- “Travel as much as you can, as far as you can. Life isn’t meant to be lived in one place.” ― Anon
- “Work, save, travel, repeat.” ― Anon
- “Traveling is about finding those things you never knew you were looking for.” ― Anon
- “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.” ― Robert Frost
• About us